Voyage Healthcare now offers an Acute Illness Clinic within our Osseo office and will no longer be seeing patients in the tents in the Osseo parking lot. This transition is occurring as a way to protect our Providers and Staff from the summer weather/heat, as well as a way to provide our patients with a more thorough exam.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms such as fever, cough, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, body aches, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, and/or believe you have been exposed to the Coronavirus…please call our COVID-19 Hotline (763-587-7900 press 5 when prompted)
Voyage Healthcare will be implementing several new safety measures to ensure our patients, Providers and staff remain safe as our URI/COVID patients enter into the clinic:
- Separate entrance into Acute Illness Clinic at the Osseo Office
- Physical modifications to the Osseo office have been made to separate the standard Osseo Clinic and the Acute Illness Clinic
- Direct rooming process (no waiting in the waiting room)
- Rotation of exam rooms to allow for proper sanitization of rooms in between use
- Continued use of PPE (N95 masks, etc)
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 8am – 12pm; 1pm – 5pm
One Visitor per Patient
Effective immediately, for the safety of our patients and staff, NO visitors are allowed in the clinic. Exceptions are:
- ONE visitor is allowed for patients requiring assistance, including appointments for patients under the age of 18.
- ONE visitor is allowed for 20-week OB ultrasound appointments and BOTH parents are allowed for newborn appointments.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this restriction is for the safety of our patients, physicians, and staff.
Based on current recommendations from the CDC, effective April 3, 2020, we ask that you wear a mask or cloth covering your face to your clinic visit, in an attempt to decrease the risk of transmission of COVID-19. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided one to wear while in the office. If you have questions, please let us know - we are doing our best to keep everyone safe.
The above decisions have been very difficult for Voyage Healthcare to make and were not taken lightly. We continue to remain your trusted healthcare facility and are doing the best we can to minimize impacts to our staff, their families, our communities and most importantly, you, our patients. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. Let’s all look forward with hope and confidence.